Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where's the DRAINO?

I just knew it. I knew things were going so great that I would hit a brick wall at some point. I did that today. While eating a scrambled egg, I swallowed a bit without chewing really well. Needless to say, it got stuck. I was immediately uncomfortable. The feeling is equal to swallowing too big a sip of cold milkshake. Your esophagus hurts. This feeling lasted for quite a while. Your body immediately goes on the defense and creates more saliva to help wash everything down. This is not good. My pouch was already full. I had to throw-up to get rid of the excess saliva. After about 30 min, the pain subsided. I waited for at least 1 hour before I tried to take a drink. If only there was a quicker fix. All I could think about was drainer or liquid plumber. My advise after this morning, CHEW, CHEW, CHEW.

No comments: